Do you have a DT466E that won't start or needs to be rebuilt?
How to buy 25 years of truck repair experience for $30.00
Your repair choices are basically 3:
- Take the truck to the dealer. Pay dealer prices. Lose more money renting a replacement or doing without your truck.
- Take it to an independent shop. Wonder if they will be able to fix the problem. Lose money while they try to figure it out.
- Fix it yourself. Buy one of my books and using readily available tools, get back on the road fast. Save lots of money.
This is what I offer:
- Specific content. These books address specific repairs so you don't waste time sorting through stuff you don't need.
- Complete information. All the information you need is there and is arranged in a logical way. This includes torque specs, special procedures, tool lists, and more.
- You get experience. In fact you get over 25 years of experience doing the jobs in the books.
- If you have a problem or something is unclear, I am there. Your purchase includes an email address where you can get my help. I have access to factory information as well as experience in repairing these engines.
- Guarantee. If you don't think the book is what I say it is, I don't want your money. Your Ebay purchase includes a 14 day, money back guarantee. Amazon does not offer that, but if you are not satisfied I will send your money back.
- The cost of each book is about $30.00, and I try to ship the same day or at latest the next business day. Shipping to the continental U.S. usually takes about 3 days.
Click on the page tab above this post for more information on each book. There are links to the sales points, where you can view samples of the content.
On the way is a book on more repair operations:
Injector cup (sleeve) replacement
Valve adjustmentCamshaft change
Engine oil pump service
I will also be posting excerpts from both books periodically, so check back for more.
|DT466E No Start book|
|DT466E Inframe Rebuild book|