Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Did you post here and recieve no response?

Hello, all.

This post is to all who posted a question or a problem on this site and recieved no response.

First, I apologize. I try to answer all questions as promptly as possible.

However, this past winter I changed from the comments on Blogger to Google+ comments, and it seems there has been a glitch. I received no notice of several comments made several months ago, and they seem to have all shown up now this past week.

I don't know what the problem was, but it appears to have been cleared up.

If anyone still needs assistance, I will watch Google+ more closely and will also log onto the site and check there.

If you send me an Email from my profile on the right sidebar I will get the message for sure.

Thanks
Bruce


No comments: